Corporations Elections Licensing Securities
License Renewal Instructions
1. Use your User ID and Password to log into the online renewal system. Please note, if you do not have a User ID and Password you may click on the links to register. You may also reset your User ID and Password by clicking on the appropriate links and following the onscreen directions.
2. Once you have logged into the renewal website you will see a summary of your license information. Click on the "Renew License" button from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
3. Select the license you would like to renew and click "Continue." Please note, you must renew each license or authorization individually.
4. Please carefully read the instructions regarding submission of secure and verifiable documentation of US citizenship and any other required renewal documentation. Once you have read all instructions select the link "Click here to begin" and proceed with your renewal application.
5. Update your person and license demographic information. Please review the information carefully and ensure that you update your email address as well.
6. Read and answer all renewal questions carefully.
7. Review the instructions for verification of citizenship/qualified alien status. Mail, fax or upload the required documents using the instructions provided. Keep a copy of all submissions for your records.
8. Review the transaction summary to ensure all demographic information is provided and all renewal questions have been answered correctly.
9. Enter your payment information using the instructions provided.
10. Print a copy of the receipt for your records.
|Application Status||Roster Request Form|
|Affidavit of Citizenship||Secure & Verifiable Documents|
|Public Board Orders||Joint Secretary Licensing Rules|
|Board Meeting: Videos||Board Meeting: Minutes|
|Board Meeting: Schedules||Complaint Process Explanation|
|Subscribe: Interested Parties List|