Corporations Elections Licensing Securities
License Renewal Instructions
1. Use your User ID and Password to log into the online renewal system. Please note, if you do not have a User ID and Password you may click on the links to register. You may also reset your User ID and Password by clicking on the appropriate links and following the onscreen directions.
2. Once you have logged into the renewal website you will see a summary of your license information. Click on the "Renew License" button from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
3. Select the license you would like to renew and click "Continue." Please note, you must renew each license or authorization individually.
4. Update your person and license demographic information. Please review the information carefully and ensure that you update your email address as well.
5. Read and answer all renewal questions carefully. Some responses may require you to submit additional documents; for example, if you answered YES to the arrest/conviction question, you are required to submit certified copies of court documents and a letter of explanation.
6. Review the instructions for verification of citizenship/qualified alien status. If you have not already done so, submit the required documents using the instructions provided. Keep a copy of all submissions for your records.
7. Review the transaction summary to ensure all demographic information is provided and all renewal questions have been answered correctly.
8. Enter your payment information using the instructions provided.
9. Print a copy of the receipt for your records.
|Application Status||Roster Request Form|
|Affidavit of Citizenship||Secure & Verifiable Documents|
|Public Board Orders||Joint Secretary Licensing Rules|
|Board Meeting: Videos||Board Meeting: Minutes|
|Board Meeting: Schedules||Complaint Process Explanation|
|Subscribe: Interested Parties List|