Corporations Elections Licensing Securities
License Renewal Instructions
1. Use your User ID and Password to log into the online renewal system. Please note, if you do not have a User ID and Password you may click on the links to register. You may also reset your User ID and Password by clicking on the appropriate links and following the onscreen directions.
2. Once you have logged into the renewal website you will see a summary of your license information. Click on the "Renew License" button from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
3. Select the license you would like to renew and click "Continue." Please note, you must renew each license or authorization individually. Also, if you are an advanced practice registered nurse, please renew your registered nursing license first and then return to the renewal site to complete the renewal process for your advanced practice authorization.
4. Please carefully read the instructions regarding any required renewal documentation. Once you have read all instructions select the link "Click here to begin" and proceed with your renewal application. You will be asked to complete a short survey to provide the Board and other stakeholders with workforce data.
5. Update your person and license demographic information. Please review the information carefully and ensure that you update your email address as well.
6. Read and answer all renewal questions carefully.
7. Review the transaction summary to ensure all demographic information is
provided and all renewal questions have been answered correctly.
8. Enter your payment information using the instructions provided.
9. Print a copy of the receipt for your records. Visit the Board’s website and use the “Licensure Search” feature to verify that your license status is “Active” and your license expiration date has been updated. If your renewal is not completed within five business days please contact the Professional Licensing Boards Call Center at 478-207-2440 and select Option 1. Remember, please keep a copy of all documentation that you submit to the Board.
10. Register with CE Broker to create your free account and upload documentation of completion of one of the five continuing competency options. Click here for instructions on creating your free account with CE Broker.