Licensure By Reinstatement (RN / APRN)
- Applicants applying for licensure by reinstatement must have previously held a registered nursing license in the State of Georgia.
- Applicants must submit the following information:
- Completed application
- Non-refundable application fee of $90.00
- One of the following:
- Verification of employment documenting (500) hours of licensed practice within the four (4) years immediately preceding the date of application
- Proof of graduation from an approved nursing education program within four (4) years immediately preceding the date of application
- Completion of a Georgia Board of Nursing approved reentry program (Click here for RN reentry requirements / APRN reentry requirements)
- Verification (sent from certifying body) of active national certification (APRN Only)
- Any other additional information requested by the Board
Applicants should register with COGENT Systems prior to submitting their application for licensure (www.ga.cogentid.com).