Corporations Elections Licensing Securities Charities
Secure and Verifiable Documents
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SUBMITTING SECURE AND VERIFIABLE DOCUMENTS
The "Secure and Verifiable Identity Document Act " requires applicants for licensure to submit an Affidavit of Citizenship and a secure and verifiable document regarding their United States' citizenship status. Many licensees have questioned whether or not they would be required to submit the secure and verifiable documentation: The answer is "yes." To meet this requirement, be prepared to submit the following documents with your application:
1) Submit a completed, signed and notarized Affidavit of Citizenship Form. Please be sure to CLEARLY PRINT your name and the license type that you are trying to obtain this form in order to insure our staff is able to properly process your information.
2) If you are a United States citizen, submit a copy of one of the acceptable secure and verifiable documents (a complete list may be found by clicking here ) . The easiest option is to simply submit a copy of your driver's license or United States passport. When submitting your documentation please make sure that the image is clear and readable.
3) If you are a qualified alien, submit a copy of your qualified alien documents which grant you the legal right to work in the United States (a complete list may be found by clicking here). If submitting a copy of a card, please submit copies of the front and back of the card. When submitting your documentation please make sure that the image is clear and readable.
4) Be sure to indicate which type of license you are applying for and your application number, if you have received it, on any documents that you submit to the Board.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF CITIZENSHIP AND SECURE AND VERIFIABLE DOCUMENT:
Documents may be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Mailed to the following: Professional Licensing Boards, 237 Coliseum Drive, Macon, Georgia 31217.
Effective July 1, 2012, the Professional Licensing Boards no longer mails pocket cards to licensees. You may visit the Board's website at print your license at the following link: https://plbprint.sos.state.ga.us/printlicense/
|Application Status||Online Roster Request Form|
|Roster Request Paper Form||Affidavit of Citizenship and Secure & Verifiable Documents|
|Joint Secretary Licensing Rules||Board Meeting: Minutes|
|Board Meeting: Schedules||Complaint Process Explanation|
|Subscribe: Interested Parties List||License Verification Form|