Dietitians Board Rules
Rules, Laws, and Regulations managed by the Georgia Board of Licensed Dietitians.
Visit the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia pages to view the updated rules for the Georgia Board of Licensed Dietitians.
To view the Georgia Board of Licensed Dietitians Laws, follow these steps:
- Visit: http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/gacode/
- Click "I Agree" on the LexisNexis popup:
- A table of contents for the Official Code of Georgia Annotated will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Title 43. Professions And Businesses."
- A drop-down of Chapters will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Chapter 11A. Dietetics Practice Act."
Browse the Articles that display to view the official annotated code for your board.
Notice of Hearings
The following is a notice of intent for board rule 157-2-.03. This rule is regarding volunteers in Dietetics. The hearing is scheduled for December 8, 2023. You can find the notice of intent <<here>>.