Joint Secretary General Provisions and Proposed Rules
Georgia General Provisions - Official Code of Georgia
To view the Joint Secretary Laws, follow these steps:
- Visit: http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/gacode/
- Click "I Agree" on the LexisNexis popup:
- A table of contents for the Official Code of Georgia Annotated will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Title 50 State Government (Chs. 1 - 40)."
- A drop-down of Chapters will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to chapters you will view.
Browse the Articles that display to view the official annotated code for your board.
Proposed Rules for Joint Secretary
NOTICE OF INTENT TO ADOPT PROPOSED AMENDMENTS
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Rule 295-2-.01 Licenses Expiring June 30-Odd Years
Rule 295-2-.06 Licenses Expiring March 31-Even Years
Rule 295-2-.18 Licenses Expiring Every Three Years