Georgia Board of Architects and Interior Designers Rules and Laws
Visit the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia pages to view the updated rules for the Georgia Board of Architects and Interior Designers:
To view the Georgia Board of Chiropractors Laws, follow these steps:
- Visit: http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/gacode/
- Click "I Agree" on the LexisNexis popup:
- A table of contents for the Official Code of Georgia Annotated will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Title 43. Professions And Businesses."
- A drop-down of Chapters will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Chapter 4. Architects."
- Browse the Articles that display to view the official annotated code for your board.
Georgia Erosion and Sediment Control Act
Georgia’s Mandatory Education/Certification Program for Erosion and Sedimentation Control:
In 2003, HB285 amended the Georgia Erosion and Sediment Control Act of 1975. These amendments included a groundbreaking mandatory certification program for all individuals involved in land disturbing activities in Georgia. For additional information, please contact the Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission. (https://gaswcc.georgia.gov/)