Optometry Board Rules
Rules, Laws, and Regulations managed by the Georgia Board of Optometry
Visit the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia pages to view the updated rules for the Georgia Board of Optometry
NOTICE OF INTENT TO ADOPT PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO THE GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF OPTOMETRY BOARD RULE CHAPTER 430 CODE OF ETHICS, RULE 3-.01 CODE OF ETHICS AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF INTENT TO ADOPT PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO THE GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF OPTOMETRY BOARD RULE CHAPTER 430-5, TREATMENT PLANS; PRESCRIPTION REQUIREMENTS, RULE 430-5-.01 TREATMENT PLANS, EYE EXAMINATIONS AND PATIENT RECORDS AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING, RULE 430-5-.01 Treatment Plans, Eye Examinations, and Patient Records
To view the Georgia Board of Optometry Laws, follow these steps:
- Visit: http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/gacode/
- Click "I Agree" on the LexisNexis popup:
- A table of contents for the Official Code of Georgia Annotated will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Title 43. Professions And Businesses."
- A drop-down of Chapters will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Chapter 30. Optometrists."
Browse the Articles that display to view the official annotated code for your board.