Georgia Board of Veterinary Medicine Rules and Laws
Rules, Laws, and Regulations managed by the Georgia Board of Veterinary Medicine
Visit the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia pages to view the updated rules for the Georgia State Board of Veterinary Medicine.
NOTICE OF INTENT TO ADOPT PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO THE GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF VETERINARY MEDICINE BOARD RULE CHAPTERS 700-2 QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO EXAMINATIONAND 700-6 REGISTRATION OF VETERINARY TECHNICIANS, RULES 700-2-.02 APPLICATION FOR LICENSURE FOR VETERINARIANS AND 700-6-.01 APPLICATION FOR VETERINARY TECHNICIAN LICENSE) AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING >>
To view the General Provisions of law and Georgia State Board of Veterinary Medicine Practice Act under Title 43 Professions and Businesses, follow these steps:
- Visit: http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/gacode/
- Click "I Agree" on the LexisNexis popup:
- A table of contents for the Official Code of Georgia Annotated will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Title 43. Professions And Businesses."
- A drop-down of Chapters will display.
- Click the "+" sign next to "Chapter 50. Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians."
Browse the Articles that display to view the official annotated code for your board.
Veterinary Board Policies
Download a PDF of The Board of Veterinary Medicine Adopted Board Policies>>